As for Dell lovers, it is a certainty that you expect to download the latest mouse, keyboard, graphics card drive and many other device drivers for your Dell on Windows 10. By doing so, you can appreciate not only smooth programs but also avoid a Lots of driver incompatibility issues in Windows 10, such as Dell touchpad not working in Windows 10. So it is necessary and urgent for you to download and update Dell drivers for Windows 10.
Regarding to get the latest device drivers for Dell in Windows 10, there are two ways available for you, namely automatically and manually download and update Dell drivers in Windows 10.
Method 1 – Automatically Download Dell Drivers for Windows 10
It is strongly recommended that you use the third party driver tool: driver booster to download or update drivers for Dell in Windows 10.
As Driver Booster can make it pretty foolproof to get the latest drivers from Dell. Once you launched it on your Dell, it will work at the high speed you are entitled to download Dell network adapter or display adapter drivers in several minutes.
And there is also another feature of Driver Boosetr in that it supports more than 800,000,000 drivers for Windows 10, so there is no doubt that no matter what model is your Dell laptop or desktop or All-in-one such as Dell Aspiration 15, Dell XPS 13/15, Dell DM051, etc. You can always find the exact drivers you need for Windows 10.
Of course, it is necessary to download and launch Driver Booster in Windows 10 for your Dell laptop or desktop.
1. Click Scan . Driver Booster will scan your PC for any outdated, missing, or even corrupted Dell drivers once you’ve clicked the Scan button.
2. Click Update now . When you selected all missing and outdated drivers, click Update Now button, after that Driver Booster will download and update all Dell drivers for you.
It is obvious that Driver Boosetr can ease your anxiety if you lack computer skills. While there are also some people who are passionate lovers of doing things on their own, you can also go ahead.
Method 2 – Manually Download Dell Drivers for Windows 10
Undoubtedly, Dell official site can help you download and update Dell drivers for Windows 10 as well. And regarding manually obtaining drivers for Dell, it has two strong points for some Windows 10 users. On the one hand, it may be safer to download or update Dell drivers from the Dell site rather than having support of third party software. On the other hand, it is your privilege to purchase the latest drivers from Dell through the official Dell site.
go to dell official site directly.
1. Enter your Dell model in the box and press Send . Take Dell XPS 13 as an example.
Here you can also choose to allow the Dell site detect your Dell model automatically or try choose from all products to choose your Dell model.
2. Under Drivers and Downloads choose your operating system for your Dell, here choose Windows 10, 64 bit.
3. Download Dell Drivers . You can view available drivers for your Dell in Windows 10. Here you can download Audio, BIOS, Chipset, Mouse drivers for your Dell.
4. Install Dell drivers. You can easily install them with the guide.
After you have successfully downloaded the latest Dell drivers for Windows 10, please install them on your laptop or desktop.
In a word, in light of the above discussion, as to download or update drivers for Dell on Windows 10, there is manual and automatic way available for you. On the other hand, except simply for the purpose of getting Dell drivers for Windows 10, it is also an effective way to fix various Dell device errors in Windows 10, for example, fix Dell wireless mouse not working on windows 10