If your Foxconn drivers such as motherboard, card reader, graphics card, etc. are outdated, it may cause you some inconveniences like slow down your computer. Therefore, you should update your Foxconn drivers regularly to ensure that the corresponding devices can work properly. Here, three ways to download and update Foxconn drivers are introduced.
Method 1 – Download Foxconn Drivers Manually
The first way is to download a new version of the driver from the Foxconn official website. It is also a good option when you want to update your Foxconn drivers. Below are more details about this form.
2. Based on your Foxconn device information, select the appropriate items in the selection boxes, and then click Send .
3. Then choose Drivers in the search result. Choose the one you need by looking at the details it provides.
After finding the one you want to download, go to See details > Download .
Please install it after downloading, and then you can start using the new driver version.
Method Download Foxconn Drivers Automatically
In this way, you must download an application driver booster , which is a professional driver download utility tool that can help you download and update device drivers, in advance, and install it on your computer. After installing this app, you can easily download and update Foxconn motherboard, card reader and graphics drivers. The following is detailed steps to use it.
one. Download install and run Driver Booster on your computer.
2. Click Scan . Driver Booster will scan your computer and find drivers like foxconn n15235 chipset, graphic, network drivers.
3. Click Update or Update now . After that, you can select Update to update one driver and select Update Now to update all drivers once.
With the automatic way, all your hardware drivers including Foxconn drivers will be updated to the latest version quickly and easily.
Method 3: Update Foxconn Drivers in Device Manager
This is a common way to download and update drivers, i.e. do it through device manager. If you know about special handlers, you can use them like this.
1. Right click on the Start menu and select Device administrator .
2. Next, find the Foxconn device you want to update in device manager, and then right-click and select update driver .
3. Choose the first option: Automatically search for updated driver software .
It will then find and install the corresponding device driver for you. After finishing installing it, it managed to update this device driver.
Summary: In the above ways I recommend the first and second way to update your Foxconn drivers. I wish this article could help you.