|Yam:||BusyCal_2021.4.0._202140002 ___ TNT_Torrentmac.net.dmg|
|Files||BusyCal_2021.4.0._202140002 ___ TNT_Torrentmac.net.dmg [45.76 MB]|
BusyCal 2021.4.0 (202140002) Multilingual macOS
BusyCal is an award-winning desktop calendar that combines personal productivity features for individuals with powerful calendar sharing capabilities for families and workgroups. Its unique features include a non-modal Info Panel for easier data entry; To Dos that display in the calendar and auto-forward until completed; repeating To Dos; customizable calendar views including a List view and scrolling Month and Week views; adjustable font styles and sizes, live weather feeds, moon phases, graphics, sticky notes and more. And when you first launch BusyCal, all of your iCal data is instantly imported. BusyCal automatically syncs with iCal, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and other apps and devices that sync with MobileMe or Sync Services. If you later decide to switch back to iCal, all of your calendar data will be current.
BusyCal allows families and workgroups to share calendars with MobileMe, Google Calendar, iCal Server, and other CalDAV Servers. You can even share calendars with other BusyCal users on a local area network without the need of a server. And BusyCal syncs with iCal, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and other apps and devices that sync with MobileMe or Sync Services.
- View and edit event details in a non-modal info panel.
- Create repeating To Dos that display in the calendar and carry-forward until completed.
- Scrolling Month and Week Views.
- Customizable list view lets you filter and sort events by date, calendar, and more.
- View live weather forecasts, sunrise / sunset times, and moon phases right in your calendar.
- Customizable event fonts, sizes, styles and colors.
- Add graphics to your calendar.
- Add virtual sticky notes to your calendar.
- Sync with the iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch via MobileMe, Google Calendar, or iTunes.
- Sync with MobileMe Calendar and other computers / devices that sync with MobileMe.
- Sync with Google Calendar and other computers / devices that sync with Google Calendar.
- Sync with other BusyCal users on a local area network or over the internet.
- Share calendars with others, with password-protection and SSL encryption.
- iCal compatible
- Improved detection and handling of conference calls in the Alarm Window
- When a new task cannot be added to an events-only selected calendar, the last used calendar is picked instead
- Re-selecting a smart filter now automatically clears unsaved changes
- A local “My Alarm” is now used for snoozing Google Calendar events given the lack of proper snooze handling
- Clicking “Today” in Day / Week view takes you to “Now” if not visible on screen
- Alarm window can now be minimized
- New setting added under Preferences> Alarms to disable showing the alarm window in all desktop spaces
- Calendar dropdown now displays the account name if there are multiple calendars by the same name
- New option added to a repeating event’s context menu to go to the first occurrence
- Performance related improvements
- Fixed bug with next / previous week in Week View when showing other than 7 days
- Fixed bug where the “repeat until” date picker would close abruptly at times
- Fixed bug where week would not appropriately refresh at times after moving an event to a new date
- Fixed bug where deleting a recurring task set to regenerate on completion date would not show a confirmation prompt
- Fixed clipping of date when printing day view
- Fixed bug with acknowledgment of alarms where at times older alarms would re-appear after a reboot
- Fixed bug where task checkboxes weren’t tinted with the correct color during printing
- Fixed bug in menu app where all day events spanning across two months would show on the wrong offset at times
- Fixed bug where printing from list view for certain years would cause a crash
- Fixed bug where typing GMT in the Timezone Picker would not show any results
- Fixed bug where timezone would not show in the Info Panel for certain account types
- Fixed bug where all day events from Exchange would incorrectly get re-adjusted for their timezone offsets when the server had already applied an adjustment, resulting in events appearing a day earlier in some cases
- Fixed bug where pasting a multi-day all-day event into Excel would add an incorrect day offset to the end date
- Fixed bug where selection of events would at times lose when switching between week and day view
- Fixed a dark mode related glitch with Info Panel popover
- Fixed bug with drag-resizing a selected event when overlapped by another in week view
- Fixed an issue with Google Calendar where sudden connection failures would result in partially missing data, resulting sometimes in losing calendar subscription status
- Fixed clipping of date label in Day view when the window is resized
- Added a fix for a recent change in Zoom where a password would not get assigned to a meeting under certain circumstances
- Improved handling of Zimbra TZIDs with missing timezone names
- Improved handling of failures from Google Calendar when fetching updates from delegates
- Ongoing stability improvements
Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
How to run?
1. Download any torrent client.
2. Double click the above downloaded file and wait.
3. Run the program
Download BusyCal 2021.4.0 (202140002)
for FREE, Free Download BusyCal 2021.4.0 (202140002)
, Download BusyCal 2021.4.0 (202140002)
Torrent, Download BusyCal 2021.4.0 (202140002)
for MAC, Free Download BusyCal 2021.4.0 (202140002)
for MAC, Download BusyCal 2021.4.0 (202140002)
, BusyCal 2021.4.0 (202140002)