|Files||Keep_It_1.9.6_MAS_In-App__TNT_Torrentmac.net.dmg [25.76 MB]|
Keep It 1.9.6 PLUS macOS
Keep It is for writing notes, keeping web links and documents, and finding them again. Available on Mac, and as a separate app for iPhone and iPad, Keep It is the destination for all those things you want to put somewhere, confident you will find them again later.
Notes and Links
Create notes with built-in styles that look good and read well on all your devices. Notes can contain checklists, bulleted and numbered lists, images, links and other attachments.
Save Web Links
Save web links to Keep It, view them in the app, open them in your browser, or save them as PDFs for offline reading.
Any kind of file can be added to Keep It or saved to its folders, and opened for editing in their original applications. With iCloud, changes are automatically made available across all your Macs and iOS devices.
Preview and Edit
Keep It generates thumbnails and summaries for most files, can edit its own notes, rich and plain text files, and show previews for PDFs, images, web pages and most other documents.
Search and Filter
Keep It can search the content of most files. Suggestions appear as you type, allowing you to narrow down results to exactly what you need, or use keywords and natural language. Save searches for later reuse.
Keep It’s Tag Filter makes finding things by their tags a pleasure. Choose a tag to see all the tagged items and any other relevant tags; choose another tag to drill down further.
Folders let you organize items and bundles hierarchically, when needed. Select a folder to see everything it contains.
When you need to gather things into one place, make a bundle. Items can be in more than one bundle at a time, and when you remove the bundle, everything else stays where it was.
Use labels to color-code items for quick visual recognition. Labels are listed in the sidebar so you can quickly see everything with a particular label.
Use the Recents list to see things you’ve added or viewed lately, with the latest shown at the top. Favorites provide quick access. Deleted Items are automatically removed after 30 days.
Where you need it
In compact mode, Keep It for Mac becomes a single column, ideal for using alongside other apps or in split screen.
Works with Other Apps
Pretty much anything can be dragged to Keep It, and you can also add things from a variety of apps with Keep It’s share extension.
- Fixed an issue where bulleted or numbered lists could not be indented or continued.
- Improved performance when switching between lists where the item being viewed exists in both.
- Fixed a performance issue scrolling the list when it contains mail messages.
- Fixed a crash that could occur the first time an attachment is added to an RTF file when it is open in a separate window.
- Fixed an issue where note thumbnails would not be drawn correctly.
- Fixed issues selecting items in icon view.
- Fixed an issue where it wouldn’t be possible to skip a note that could not be read when exporting files.
- Fixed the appearance of the Activity view when exporting an encrypted item.
- For text recognition on macOS 11.0 or later, if the primary language is English, Chinese, Portuguese, French, Italian, German or Spanish, Keep It will also include any of your preferred languages from that list too. Preferred languages can be set in System Preferences.
Compatibility: macOS 10.13.0 or later
How to run?
1. Download any torrent client.
2. Double click the above downloaded file and wait.
3. Run the program
Download Keep It 1.9.6
for FREE, Free Download Keep It 1.9.6
, Download Keep It 1.9.6
Torrent, Download Keep It 1.9.6
for MAC, Free Download Keep It 1.9.6
for MAC, Download Keep It 1.9.6
, Keep It 1.9.6