|Files||Loopback.v2.2.5_Torrentmac.net.zip [17.77 MB]|
Rogue Amoeba Loopback 2.2.5 macOS
Cable-Free Audio Routing for Mac
Suddenly, it’s easy to pass audio between applications on your Mac. Create virtual audio devices to take the sound from applications and audio input devices, then send it to audio processing applications. Loopback gives you the power of a high-end studio mixing board, right inside your computer!
A Transit System for Your Audio
Combine Audio Sources
Configuring a virtual audio device from multiple sources is easy. Just add the applications and physical audio devices you want to include to the Audio Sources table to get started.
Your Mac will show Loopback’s virtual devices exactly like physical devices. Find them listed among other devices in System Preferences or select them as an input or output in any audio app.
Send Audio Between Apps
Loopback can also create pass-thru devices, which send audio from one app to another. Set the Loopback device as the output in one app and the input in another to make audio flow directly between the applications.
A Massive Interface Overhaul:
- The most noticeable change in Loopback 2 is its brand-new user interface. The first version of Loopback offered tremendous audio routing capability, but harnessing that power was not as simple as it could’ve been.
- For version 2, we worked hard on a redesigned interface that will be intuitive for everyone. Loopback now features a simple new wiring system that lets you easily visualize and adjust how your audio will flow.
Volume Controls Galore:
- Users asked for it, and we provided it. Loopback 2 provides control over volume levels at every step of the way. The volume from individual sources can be tweaked relative to other sources, to get the perfect mix. Audio levels sent to monitoring devices can also be adjusted, as can the audio level from the virtual audio device itself.
More Powerful Monitoring:
- Monitoring virtual audio devices is now simpler than ever. Just add a monitor at the end of the device, and wire it up to get the exact audio desired. Listen in to the entire device, or use the custom wiring to monitor just part of the audio. You can even have multiple Monitors per virtual audio device, so you can hear exactly what you need to.
Capture Hidden Sources:
- Audio can now be captured from previously unavailable sources, like Siri, VoiceOver, and Text-to-Speech. Hold down the option key while clicking the Add Source button to reveal the “Running Processes” menu, then select the correct hidden source.
Up to 64 Channels:
- Virtual audio devices can now provide up to 64 channels of input and output, for amazing power.
Fully Configurable Channels:
- Just about any setup is now possible, with configurable routing of audio from all audio sources to output channels, as well as from output channels to the new, more powerful monitoring devices.
An Explicit Pass-Thru Source:
- Pass-Thru functionality, previously an implicit part of Loopback, is now visible as an actual audio source. This allows for more power and control over the audio passing through your virtual audio devices.
On / Off Toggles for Sources and Monitors:
- Loopback’s virtual audio devices are more configurable than ever, with the ability to turn off individual sources and monitors within a device. Rather than deleting a source or monitor, and losing its settings, you can now temporarily toggle it off as you make adjustments to get exactly the audio you need.
- Fixes and Improvements in ACE 11.7.1: The Audio Capture Engine (ACE) has been updated to 11.7.1, with fixes for several rare issues.
- New “Sound Effects” Special Source: A new “Sound Effects” special source has been added, making it possible to capture sound effects like alerts in the Messages app, or the Trash being emptied.
- Enhancements to Loopback’s Built-In Updating: Loopback’s updating code has been overhauled and improved. It is now based on Sparkle 1.26.0, with several customizations.
- To avoid possible issues, Loopback will no longer offer to “Install on Quit”. Automatic background updating has been removed as well, placing the user in charge of all updates.
- The update interface has been improved, with several design and text enhancements.
- Finally, the new “Skip for Now” button allows you to delay updating if desired.
- As always, we strongly recommend leaving the “Automatically check for updates” option enabled.
- Loopback’s manual is now provided online, rather than being built in to the application. The application’s “Help” menu has also been modified and streamlined, to get you assistance as quickly as possible.
- Volume sliders now reset to 100% when their readout is double-clicked.
- Assorted drawing issues where items would fail to properly highlight on MacOS 11 (Big Sur) have been corrected.
- Loopback’s windows will now interact with full screen mode on MacOS 11 (Big Sur) as expected. This also corrects a previous incompatibility with window managers such as Magnet.
- Loopback devices will now work correctly when used as the system’s “Sound effects” device.
- USB device references for certain low-quality devices have been improved, to work better with some third party drivers.
- It’s now possible to access several relevant menu items while the initial Quick Tour is open.
- The “Purchase” button in the License window now uses a better link to get to the Buy page.
- The Update window’s width has been tweaked, to handle longer titles.
Get Access to Test Builds:
- Loopback now features a new “Check for test releases” hidden preference. When active, you may receive notice of pre-release versions of the software, ahead of its wide release. If you’re interested to test updates, you can turn this option on in the Debugging window (accessible by holding option while viewing the “Help” menu, then selecting “Quit and Relaunch for Debugging”).
Many debugging improvements have been made:
- Available logs have been cleaned up.
- Active logs are now listed in the logging files.
- Machine details are no longer needlessly included in copied errors.
- Logs are now activated with simple checkboxes.
- When a log is activated, it will also collect recent crash logs, to better understand any issues.
- A “Quit and Relaunch for Debugging” option has been added, accessed by pressing option in the Help menu.
- Command-line debugging options have been added.
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
How to run?
1. Download any torrent client.
2. Double click the above downloaded file and wait.
3. Run the program
Download Loopback 2.2.5
for FREE, Free Download Loopback 2.2.5
, Download Loopback 2.2.5
Torrent, Download Loopback 2.2.5
for MAC, Free Download Loopback 2.2.5
for MAC, Download Loopback 2.2.5
, Loopback 2.2.5