|Files||MaxCommander_2.1.1_MAS__HCiSO_Torrentmac.net.dmg [9.89 MB]|
MaxCommander 2.1.1 PLUS macOS
Manage files as always – using two panels and the keyboard (and sometimes the mouse). Introducing the MaxCommander application.
MaxCommander is all you need to manage files on your local drives and remote file servers. The app supports the following operations:
- Browsing folders
- Previewing files with QuickLook
- Editing files
- Copying, moving, deleting, renaming files and folders
- Creating folders
- Creating links
- Packing and unpacking archives
- Searching for files
You can browse and manage content of an archive as it was a folder on a local drive. You can browse, create, modify, and unpacke archives of these types:
You can browse, create, and unpacke these archive types:
- tgz, taz, tbz2
- gz, bz2, xz
These archives are supported for browsing and unpacking:
- rar, arj, lha, iso, xar, cpio, rpm, cab, z, lzma, adz
- vdi, vmdk, vhd, msi, hfs, fat, sfs, wim, chm
Encrypted 7z, zip and rar archives are also supported.
If you have an archive file created on an operating system that does not use Unicode you can open it in MaxCommander and select the right characters encoding for file names (available for arj, lha / lzh, zip, rar and tar archives).
MaxCommander can connect to file servers and you can manage remote files and folders on such servers. The following servers are supported:
- FTPS – implicit FTP over SSL / TLS
- FTPES – explicit FTP over SSL / TLS
Files servers for a local network can be discovered using Bonjour.
- Support for creating ISO and XAR files
- An option for automatic overwrite older items during copy, move, unpack and pack operations
- An option for moving items to archives
- Storing and preserving an item creation date when packing / unpacking archives
- Improved the way of granting permission to the app
- BUGFIX: A blank error message is displayed when connecting to FTPS / FTPES with invalid X.509 certificate
- BUGFIX: Upload to FTPS / FTPES may fail if the server uses TLS 1.3
- BUGFIX: Unable to upload and download files with “?” in path or name to / from FTP / FTPS / FTPES servers
- BUGFIX: Directory upload to FTP / FTPS / FTPES may crash the app
- BUGFIX: The password is never stored when connecting to FTP / FTPS / FTPES with username containing „@„ character
- BUGFIX: The table attributes (like the list of columns, order of columns, sorting) for new windows are not copied from the active one
- BUGFIX: Adding to an archive may fail or have unexpected result when some items need to be skipped
- BUGFIX: unpack a file from gz, bz2 or xz archive crashes the app when the files with the same name exists at the destination
- BUGFIX: the overwrite dialog shows incorrect file data when unpacking from an archive
Compatibility: macOS 10.13.6 or later
Mac App Store https://apps.apple.com/app/maxcommander/id1464906293
How to run?
1. Download any torrent client.
2. Double click the above downloaded file and wait.
3. Run the program
Download MaxCommander 2.1.1
for FREE, Free Download MaxCommander 2.1.1
, Download MaxCommander 2.1.1
Torrent, Download MaxCommander 2.1.1
for MAC, Free Download MaxCommander 2.1.1
for MAC, Download MaxCommander 2.1.1
, MaxCommander 2.1.1