|Files||Network_Radar_v3.0__TNT_Torrentmac.net.dmg [26.79 MB]|
MacPilot 13.0.1 macOS
Network Radar – Manage and configure network devices. Network Radar is an advanced network scanning and managing tool. Featuring an easy-to-use and streamlined design, the all-new Network Radar 2 has been engineered from the ground up as a modern Mac application.
- Scan your network and retrieve detailed information on network devices
- Run useful network tools and commands with the click of a button
- Use the monitoring feature and get notified about changes in your network
- Access devices from previous scans, even in different networks
- Use the simple rules / actions system for automatic processing of devices
- Simply connect to a device by double-clicking it in the list
- Assign your own names and choose from provided icons or import own icons
- Organize your hosts in folders and smart folders
- Create scans with custom IP ranges
- Export a scan to XML, CSV, TXT, PDF or NETRADR
Supported Network Interfaces
- Built-in WiFi
- Built-in Ethernet
- Apple’s USB to Ethernet Adapter
- Apple’s Thunderbolt to Ethernet Adapter
- Apple’s Thunderbolt Display Ethernet * Please note that the amount of information Network Radar can find depends on the network it scans.
- A Shortcuts Action for checking the status of a Host has been added that can be used with the new Shortcuts app of macOS 12 Monterey.
- Most of the utilities you know from Network Utility app that has been removed from macOS have been added to Network Radar to a new section.
- The app has been optimized to work with Apple Silicon.
- The app’s icon has been updated to match the new style.
- The overall user interface has been improved.
- The performance of the scan engine has been improved.
- mDNS Services of a Host are now being displayed in the information sidebar.
- Many new icons have been added.
- The ModelID is now automatically added to a Host if it is available via a mDNS service.
- The device and vendor database has been updated.
- The smart folder edit window has been improved.
- Sometimes details about a port were not displayed correctly.
- Sometimes the icons in the list were not large after restarting the app.
- Sometimes the ping tool did not work as expected.
- wenn man auf network klickt dann services und dann all host ist es weg
Compatibility: OS X 10.11.5 or later 64-bit
How to run?
1. Download any torrent client.
2. Double click the above downloaded file and wait.
3. Run the program
Download Network Radar 3.0
for FREE, Free Download Network Radar 3.0
, Download Network Radar 3.0
Torrent, Download Network Radar 3.0
for MAC, Free Download Network Radar 3.0
for MAC, Download Network Radar 3.0
, Network Radar 3.0