|Files||Soulver_3_3.5.2__TNT_Torrentmac.net.dmg [23.03 MB]|
Soulver 3.5.2 Multilingual macOS
Soulver 3 is a smart notepad with a built-in calculator. It gives instant answers to any calculations it finds in your text. It’s a better way to work stuff out than with a traditional calculator, and a more lightweight tool for quick calculations than a spreadsheet.
- Instant calculations, no equals required
- Use words alongside numbers, so calculations make sense
- Quick totals of all your lines, and subtotals
- Calendar calculations (June 9 + 3 weeks, 3:35 pm + 6 hours 27 minutes)
- Easy percentages (“$ 300 – 10%”, “30 as a% of 200”)
- Unit conversions (“10 kg in pounds,“ 25 meters in feet ”)
- 168 live real-world and cryptocurrency rates.
- Line references to build little calculating documents
- Variables & variable autocompleting
- Global variables & custom units
- Dark mode
- Sidebar for organizing your sheets and the ability to make folders
- Headings (#), comments (//) & labels (:)
- Customize your syntax coloring & font
- Automatic number formatting, with spaces around operators and thousand separators
- Number scrubbing (hold shift and hover over a number)
- Deep macOS system integration: Touch Bar support, Quicklook, Calculate anywhere services
- Automation tools: a command-line interface, Alfred workflow, Automator action
Soulver 3 has 50 new features. Most requested features include support for dark mode, date & time math, subtotals, an integrated sheets manager and a redesigned user interface.
Note: Soulver 3 for Mac does not sync with Soulver 2 for iOS as they use different math engines. It can import your Soulver 2 (.soulver) files though
- Redesigned user interface supports dark mode and includes a sidebar for managing sheets within the app.
- Support for calendar calculations.
- Proportion / ‘rule of three’ functions (10 is to 20 as 50 is to what / 15 is to 30 as what is to 80)
- Functions with multiple parameters: ‘midpoint between’, ‘greater / lesser of’, ‘remainder of’
- Unix time calculations
- More intuitive syntax for some percentage operators (’50 is 25% of what ‘)
- More large SI prefixes & support for small SI prefixes in answer formatting
- ‘Half of’ function
- Create folders for managing sheets.
- Trash for recovering recently deleted files.
- Drag sheets out of the sidebar to export a .slvr file
- Spotlight search integration
- Sort sheets by date edited, date created or title
- Import Soulver 2 or Soulver 3 files by dropping them on the dock icon.
- Designate a line a subtotal, which will add up all lines above it (up to the next subtotal or heading)
- Variables can now include multiple words
- Auto-complete support for variables (hit the escape key)
- Shift-hover over a variable to see its actual value on that line
- Variables can now be redeclared with new values.
- Scrubbable numbers (shift hover over a number to show the scrubber)
- Auto-thousands separator insertion (1000 becomes 1,000)
- QuickOperators (1p1 becomes 1 + 1, etc)
- Keystrokes to insert labels & variable declarations
- Touch Bar support with quick access to operators, sheet defined variables, and line references.
- A preferences to start sheets with a heading or a comment
Units & Currencies
- User definable custom units
- More scientific units
- Better answer formatting of time & imperial lengths
- Support for 16 popular cryptocurrencies
- Better handling of unit calculations in many cases than in Soulver 2.
- All real-world currencies now enabled by default (no need to add them manually)
Lines & References
- Rearrange & delete lines & via the answer column
- Bump lines up / down using keystrokes
- Reference insertion mode (hit ⌘L, then type the number of the line you want to insert a reference to)
- Command-line interface
- URL schemes
- Automator Action for evaluating text using Soulver
- Calculate anywhere services
- Alfred integration
- Automatically convert documents created in foreign locales into your preferred locale
- Soulver now uses a JSON based file format (.slvr) rather than XML based (.soulver)
- Import Soulver 2 files, and have them migrated to the latest syntax
- Use # for headings
- Implicit unit detection in some case (ie 2 ducks + 2 ducks = 4 ducks)
- References can optionally refer to a line’s rounded value
- Redesigned styling preference pane with a live preview
- Heading styling (custom font size, and # color)
- A redesigned reference that mimics the Soulver UI
- A new app icon by Marc Edwards
Compatibility: OS X 10.14 or later
How to run?
1. Download any torrent client.
2. Double click the above downloaded file and wait.
3. Run the program
Download Soulver 3.5.2
for FREE, Free Download Soulver 3.5.2
, Download Soulver 3.5.2
Torrent, Download Soulver 3.5.2
for MAC, Free Download Soulver 3.5.2
for MAC, Download Soulver 3.5.2
, Soulver 3.5.2