When you restart your computer, you get the blue screen of death: error DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION and after Windows 10 collects 100% of the information, this error appears repeatedly. And sometimes, this phenomenon may occur when you enjoy music or play games.
So if your computer got stuck in a loop of Driver_VERFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION in Windows 10, how to solve it? Because your computer is in a loop, you can’t get into the computer. Following the steps below.
Part One: Hard Reset Computer
Because the BSOD loop appears over and over again in the login window, please be patient.
1. Plug in the power cord to turn off the computer . If you can do this by pressing the power button to turn off the computer, of course that will be better.
two. Plug in the power cord .
3. Press the power button to restart the computer .
Tips: The driver checker detected that the violation blue screen occurs before you can use Shift + Restart to enter safe mode when logging in to Window.
Therefore, you cannot use the boot form to enter safe mode.
Four. Repeat to restart your computer more than 2 times until your computer has this interface.
Now you can enter safe mode.
Part 2: Enter Safe Mode
By preparing the repair page, Windows 10 will diagnose your PC and you can choose step by step to enter safe mode.
1. Click Advanced Options in the startup repair window.
2. Choose Solve problems to reset your PC or view more advanced options.
3. Click Advanced Options .
4. Choose Start Settings .
5. Press 4) Enable safe mode .
You are now entering Windows 10 in safe mode and the loop will not appear again.
Part 3: Manage Driver Verifier
In safe mode, you can manage Driver Verifier to fix Driver_Verifier_Detected_Violation error easily and quickly.
1. Search cmd in the search box to enter the command prompt with the administrator.
2. At the command prompt, type checker and press the button Get in on the keyboard.
Then the Driver Verifier Manager desktop application will appear.
3. Choose Delete existing configuration and then click Finalize .
4. Click Yes to make sure it removes all Driver Verifier settings and ends the program.
5. Reboot your computer.
Now in the login window, it will not return to the screen of DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION, so you can type the password to enter Windows 10 normally.
Maybe there are some people who can’t solve their problem after restarting the computer. Do the last step.
6. Use the same way to enter the command prompt and type verify / reset and then press Enter .
Then restart your computer.
So, here is this BSOD error completely resolved.
There is something you need to do after this driver verifier issue is fixed. Because the driver verifier aims to detect hardware driver information and errors. So you need to go to device manager to see if there are one or more drivers with yellow exclamation or if there is unknown devices . If yes, then try to update it one by one.
In most cases, the graphics card has a strong chance of causing the blue screen of death. So update the graphics driver in device manager.
Or you can use driver booster to help you scan all hardware drivers to download and update them.
driver booster , an automatic driver download and update tool, can help users get the latest graphics driver, audio driver, USB driver, mouse driver, etc. with a single click. And as the best driver scanner, it can detect the oldest and missing drivers for your computer.
At first, you should download driver booster on your computer, then install and run it.
In the program window, you can follow Scan > Update to update the graphic driver and the missing driver.
DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION is a common blue screen of death error, whatever it is continuously appearing or suddenly crashing, you can enter safe mode to manage driver verifier to solve it.