In this article, we will look for simple solutions on how to fix pubg building loading errors and get your original PUBG gaming experience back.
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds is possibly the biggest trending game of 2019, both in Android like in Windows. Its realistic graphics, sound, and variety of weapons and style give it a flavor that no gamer can resist.
So if there is any kind of error or mistake, it ruins the whole game experience. Many users have complained that the texture of the building on PUBG won’t load .
No problem anymore, we have all the methods to fix Pubg Mobile Building that are not problem.
How to fix PUBG buildings not loading issue
The problem came up for many users when they installed the new update for PUBG, and that the buildings would not load / render correctly, they would have a grainy texture and an overall poor quality.
Let’s take a look at some of the more popular methods that are known to solve this problem for users, along with how to proceed. Let us begin!
1. Pre-render your game
The best way to fix Pubg Building not loading or rendering is by pre-rendering your game. The previous representation of his game, which is to trick the game into rendering most of the textures, assets, and other things before landing, is a way to load buildings into the game and fix the problem. It may sound complicated but it is actually quite simple.
- Throughout this process, hold down The key W.
- As soon as the parachute comes out and you point where to go, press the key Tab on your keyboard
- The inventory screen they are going to consider
- Your game will probably freeze for some time, but that’s only because the game is loading all resources.
- When the game thaws, all your buildings and textures should load perfectly.
This method is the simpler and easy to use. However, if you do not agree to do this every time you start a game, you can see the other methods described here.
2. Update the graphics driver
An outdated version of the graphics to Sometimes it can also hamper your game, causing the problem that buildings are not loading in PUBG. However, update your graphics driver can fix this problem. This is how you do it:
- Since downloading and updating graphics on your own can be tricky, you can use third-party software called Driver Booster, that will do it for you.
- Driver Booster scans and analyzes the necessary drivers for your system, some of which you may not even be familiar with. So it is a good way to update your graphics driver.
- First, get Driver Booster here .
- Install the app with the help of on-screen prompts.
- Run the tool and click on Scan now.
- The software will search for missing drivers, including the graphics driver if it is out of date
- Your charts will appear in the list. Click on upgrade to update it to the latest version. Shall install it manually once the download.
That’s it! Your graphics drivers will be updated and buildings in PUBG now I know will load and will render correctly without any problem.
3. Move the game files to SSD
Sometimes buildings are processed very slowly, that’s why it seems that buildings in PUBG have not been loaded. This happens because it takes time to load the data from the hard drive into RAM. However, it is much faster if the game files are loaded from a SSD (Solid state drive).
This is an extremely popular solution that is known to work. Therefore, you must move all game files to SSD . Let’s see how to do that:
- Run Steam, click on Steam in the top left-hand corner
- Click on Setting
- To select downloads
- Go to Content Libraries and click STEAM LIBRARY FOLDERS
- Please select ADD LIBRARY FOLDER
- Now all you have to choose is a folder in your SSD where you want to save the game files. Alternatively, you can create a new folder for convenience. Just click on the NEW FOLDER.
- Once done, the path will appear in STEAM LIBRARY FOLDERS
- Click on To close
- Click on To accept
- Go to LIBRARY
- Find the game PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS, do right click on it and select Properties
- Please select local files
- Now click Move installation folder
- You will now have the option to select the new path that we added to the Steam library folders a while ago. Just select that path.
Now, all your files will be moved to the new destination. You can try running the game again, and the textures will render faster and thus the buildings will load faster on PUBG.
4. Modify the viewing distance in game files
Another way to fix PUBG Building loading error is not by modifying the viewing distance.
This method works only for a certain variety of users, but can sometimes be effective. Basically, the sight distance 1 in the game corresponds to a slower render time. So you might want to move that to 2 . To do this, follow the path shown below:
AppData Local TslGame Saved Config WindowsNoEditor GameUserSettings.ini
- To open the file
- Look for and find ViewDistanceQuality = 1
- Change it to 2
- Keep the file
Now when you restart the game, it should load buildings perfectly in PUBG and your problem will be solved.
5. Reinstall the game
It could also be the case that there was some setback when install the records of the play at the time of installation. If none of the above methods work, you should always try to reinstall the game, as it might install it successfully, and a simple mistake will not be a problem for you.
For reinstall, uninstall the game, go to Steam, install the game. This process is self explanatory, however if you can’t follow, you can search for tutorials for the same.
We hope that by reading this article you have been able to load buildings in PUBG correctly and that the rendering is fluid and fast. If you have any query related to the methods described above, you can send us a comment below and we will try to get back to you with a relevant answer as soon as possible.