League of Legends Overview
When you click on League of Legends to open it, a little LOL icon appears and then disappears, the League client is not open. Sometimes you may encounter such an issue that it shows the game is ready to run but after that nothing happens.
You may ask the question why my League of Legends won’t open on Windows 10. While, many reasons can cause League of Legends won’t open on Windows 10, such as corrupted League of Legends client options.
Just as some users are complaining, when the League of Legends launcher won’t open, they can’t do anything but find League of legends.exe and launch it again to see if LOL not launching disappeared error.
5 ways to fix League of Legends won’t open issue
In this thread, you will learn how to fix League of Legends not starting effectively.
Solution 1: End League of Legends in Task Manager
Many people resolved the issue by ending the LOL program in task manager. This is also a relatively simple way.
1. Right-click on the taskbar and select Task Manager .
2. Locate in the tab Process and then find the League of Legends process and its related files, such as the 32-bit file.
3. Click Finish homework .
Solution 2 – Delete or move the League of Legends folder
Some LOL players said that deleting the League of Legends folder can help stop the league client issue.
Go to: C:UsersYourNameDocumentsLeague of Legends and delete all these folders or delete them to another place.
Solution 3 – Launch LeagueClient.exe to open League of Legends
Sometimes the file that stores League of Legends can be wrong, so you’d better restart the League of Legends.exe file to see if League of Legends can open as usual.
Whenever you download League of Legends on Windows 10, you can locate the file to resolve League of Legends won’t open on Windows 10 after clicking Start .
1. Find the File Browser in the frame Start search and press Get in to navigate to it.
2. In File Explorer, go to Local Disk C: Riot games League of Legends . Or you can install it in another path.
3. Double click League of Legends to launch it on Windows 10.
After that, you can check if League of Legends not working is fixed.
Solution 4: Change the League of Legends client option
Amid the above analysis, you may know that LeagueClientOption is very relevant for League of Legends does not work on Windows 10. But if this option can be changed easily for League of Legends, Windows 10 cannot open League of Legends.
This is why when you come across League it won’t start on Windows 10. Now get ready to change League settings and get it working again.
1. In the File Browser find the file where League of Legends was downloaded and installed.
2. Then go as league of legends file RADS System .
3. Navigate to the file user.cfg and open it in Notepad.
4. Transform LeagueClientOption = Yes to n .
5. Go back to launch League of Legends once again on Windows 10.
6. Go back to the files LeagueClient again and right click to delete it .
7. Double-click the lol.launcher.exe file to start it again for Windows 10.
Here, once you noticed that the file lol.launch.exe does not make any difference to resolve LOL won’t start on Windows 10, you are available to launch the file lol.launcher.admin.exe to see if you can allow LOL to launch. open and open. job.
Solution 5 – Uninstall and reinstall League of Legends
Unless the LOL relaunch failed to remove the League of Legends launch error from Windows 10, you are not required to install a new LOL on your PC.
1. Go to Control Panel .
2. Choose View by category and search Uninstall a program on programs .
3. In the window Programs and characteristics scroll down to identify League of Legends and right click to uninstall .
After completely removing League of Legends from your computer, search online for a new LOL program and install it on Windows 10.
With the new LOL, League of Legends Client not opening in Windows 10 may never occur to you though you may also stumble upon games that stutter with fps when starting LOL.
To summarize, it seems that League of Legends does not start when you click the Start button is quite complicated, but you can understand how to fix League of Legends from the perspective of LegendClientOption and system errors, such as restart windows 10 .
Bonus Tip: Run League of Legends in Game Mode (Update Graphics Driver and Game Components)
As a LOL player, you should know that an incompatible or old controller will cause the League of Legend screen to get stuck and the sound to crash. On the other hand, missing game components such as DirectX will cause LOL not to open. You need a powerful tool to help you troubleshoot and optimize your computer and improve your gaming experience.
driver booster is such a tool. It provides the most appropriate game controller for the game and helps to download the missing components. When playing games, you can also open game mode to maximize your computer’s resources.
1. Download install and run Driver Booster on your computer.
2. Click Scan to scan for outdated and missing game drivers or components.
3. Click To update to update the graphic driver ready for the game.
4. Click To update or Update now to update game components.
Launch League of Legends in Game mode
In addition to fixing the problem of the controller and game components, you can also open League of Legends in game mode.
Click the button Tool to enter the tool function. After that, you will see the game boost settings. Click on Activate to open this setting. You can also set the game mode when you play League of Legends or other games.
Therefore, by using this software, you can get a great gaming experience and reduce the probability of meeting League of Legends.