If you are using an Android phone like Xiaomi Note 4 and want to transfer files between your phone and laptop via Bluetooth, here is the tutorial. And this tutorial also applies to all Android phones.
How to connect Xiaomi phone to laptop via Bluetooth?
1. Open your Xiaomi phone like Xiaomi Note 4.
2. Click Setting on the main screen.
3. Click Bluetooth .
4. Turn on the icon Bluetooth .
turn on discoverable .
Remember the name of your Bluetooth device. Of course, you can change the name. Here the name is xiaomi.
5. Type Bluetooth in the search box in Windows 10 and choose Bluetooth settings and other devices .
You can of course enter it in Start > Setting > Devices > Bluetooth and other devices .
6. in Bluetooth and other devices Make sure the bluetooth switch is on. and then choose Add Bluetooth or other device .
Here the Bluetooth name of the laptop is DESKTOP-0VHJUSR. If the phone wants to connect to a laptop, your phone must recognize this name.
7. Choose the first Bluetooth option . Of course, if you want to add a wireless monitor, TVs and other devices, you can select other options.
8. Windows 10 will scan the Bluetooth signal and find the Bluetooth devices that are turned on and close to the laptop. And if a Bluetooth device is discovered, it will appear in the window.
9. click xiaomi . The laptop will connect to Xiaomi, and a paired window will appear on the Xiaomi phone screen. click on Match .
Of course, check Allow DESKTOP-0VHJUSR to access your contacts and call history if you want.
10. And on the laptop, we find that the PIN code is the same with the Xiaomi phone. Click the button Connect on the laptop. Several seconds later, your Xiaomi phone connects to the laptop via Bluetooth.
Tips: If the two pair codes do not match, the connection will fail.
If the connection is successful, you can see the Xiaomi device in the list of other devices and the status is connected.
Well, you can transfer files between your Xiaomi phone and laptop.
To transfer files from laptop to Xiaomi, you can right-click documents > Send to > bluetooth device .
To transfer files from Xiaomi phone to laptop via Bluetooth, you can follow the steps below:
Select the Archive > Send > Bluetooth > DESKTOP-0VHJUSR .
So here is the method to connect Android phone to laptop via Bluetooth on Windows 10. And you can follow this way to connect other phones to laptop via Bluetooth on Windows 8, 7.