Even though Microsoft Edge has been released for a long time, there are many people who don’t want to use it as their default browser or don’t want to uninstall it. Due to new technology, Microsoft Edge can’t support many websites, and in some countries, it doesn’t support natural language.
Therefore, some people want to uninstall Edge or disable it. You can’t uninstall Microsoft Edge, but you can try resetting a default browser or using Internet Explorer as the default program. Because Internet Explorer 11 fully supports natural language.
How to disable Microsoft Edge and use Internet Explorer in Windows 10?
If you don’t want to use Microsoft Edge and are used to using Internet Explorer, you can switch Microsoft Edge to Internet Explorer.
1. Open Internet Explorer . Type internet in the search box and search for the Internet Explorer desktop app to open it.
2. Click on the icon Tools in Internet Explorer’s top toolbar, and then select internet options . This will help you get into the Internet Explorer settings window.
3. Locate in programs and click Make Internet Explorer the default browser .
4. On the left side, choose internet explorer then it will appear in the list on the right side.
5. Click on the option Set this program as default . Therefore, you can use Internet Explorer to open all the programs and file types that it can open by default.
After that, if you click on a website address from somewhere else, like the message window, it will open with Internet Explorer 11.
And of course you can choose the second option: choose defaults for this program .
On the page, you can select the file types that you want Internet Explorer to use to open by default. can dial Select everything. This will make all extensions like .htm, html, mht, mhtml, partial, svg, url etc, and protocols and protocols like FTP, HTTP, HTTPS, MK, RES open with Internet Explorer 11.
I wish this article could help you.