We are all accustomed to using the Google Play application store when we need to download a game or program to our Android. Everyone can cope with this task, but there are cases when you only need to download the APK file itself, and unfortunately there is no such possibility in the official Play Store.
What you might need it for:
- The game is not available in your country.
- The app is mistakenly considered incompatible with your device.
- You need to transfer the game or application to another device without the Internet using bluetooth.
So how can you download the installer from the Google Play store? Below we will consider all the most popular and proven methods.
One of the most famous and legal ways to download an .apk is to use the dedicated Evozi service. This method is equally suitable for downloading to a PC and an Android device.
- Open the site Apps.evozi.com/apk-downloader
- Enter the address of the page of the program you need in the Play Store and click the “Generate Download Link” button. The service will download the specified file and give you a direct download link. Sometimes the process can take several minutes depending on the size of the program, so be prepared to wait a bit.
All files are pulled directly from Google Play itself every time, so you don’t have to worry about the safety of using the APK downloader.
Keep in mind that the Evozi service only allows you to download free programs and games, so you won’t be able to install paid content in this way.
Another simple and fast way to download apk from the Play Market is to use the site Apk-dl.com… In order to download the installation file to your smartphone or computer, you need to open the page of the desired game in the browser, and then change the address in the address bar, to do this, delete play.google.com and substitute for this place apk-dl.comas in the screenshot below.
After that press “Enter”, and you will be redirected to the download page, where you just have to click on the “Download APK File” button and specify the save location.
APK Downloader Extension for Browser
This method is only suitable for PCs. In the Google Chrome web store, you can install the free APK Downloader extension for your browser. After installing it, when you are in the Google Play store and open the page of any application, an icon for downloading the APK file will appear next to the address.
If you know other ways to download apk files from Google Play for free, then share your opinion by leaving a comment at the bottom of the page, perhaps your message will be useful and help other users make a choice.