For some users, you can use Google Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer or any other browser on Windows 10.
If you’ve set the default apps on your PC, including the default browser, it’s time to set your browser’s home page.
In line with the real case of users, it is believed that an overwhelming majority of you would like Google to be your start page in Windows 10.
Once you set Google Chrome as your home page, every time you start this browser, Google.com appears from the beginning. You can see how convenient it is for you.
What is the home page for browsers?
At first, the home page is the one that appears the moment you open Google Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, etc. Then there is a default home page in each browser, which can be changed if necessary. Lastly, for each browser, there can only be one home page.
Now, you can track Google to be the Windows 10 start page for browsers like Firefox, Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Safari, etc.
How do I make Google my home page in Google Chrome on Windows 10?
First of all, after setting Google Chrome as the default browser, you can now make Google your home page in Google Chrome.
Under these circumstances, next time you can directly view the Google home page in Windows 10.
1. Start Google Chrome from the desktop.
2 in Google Chrome tap the three dots, and then select Setting of the list.
3. Then in Google Settings locate the tab Appearance choose to activate the option-Show the home button and then enter in the available blank space- https://www.google.com/ .
The moment you saved the settings, you will have also changed the home page to Google.com in Google Chrome. When you launch this app, the home page will automatically appear at first.
How can Google set its home page for Firefox in Windows 10?
In addition to Google Chrome, you can now start making Google your home page in Firefox. Once you have made Google your home page in the Firefox browser, the next time you launch this browser, the Google home page will automatically appear first.
In your Firefox, change the relevant settings to set the home page.
1. Open Firefox.
2. In Firefox, click the top right corner to go to your Setting .
3. In Firefox settings, under General, in the option –When Firefox starts, select Show your home page and then under this option, go to the website https://www.google.com/ .
4. Finally, press Save to save the changes you have made.
Here, as you can see, you can also change the default browser. If you feel like doing it, just get to make Default for Firefox.
How to make Google your home page in Microsoft Edge on Windows 10?
In Windows 10, it’s also up to you to customize the Microsoft Edge start page whenever you see fit.
If you’re used to using Microsoft Edge on Windows 10 and using Google frequently, just set Google to the start page in Microsoft Edge.
1. Go to Microsoft Edge.
2. In Microsoft Edge, tap the three dots to navigate to your Setting .
3. Then in Open Microsoft Edge with choose A specific page or pages . then write https://www.google.com/ .
After saving changes and exiting Microsoft Edge settings, you can raise the Google start page whenever you open this browser in Windows 10.
How does Google make the home page in Safari?
Likewise, to set Google as your Safari home page, you can take advantage of a similar way to make it happen.
1. Open Safari browser.
2 in Preference click on general .
3. Then, below the blank for URL, enter http://www.google.com/ .
As you can see, obviously the steps are the same with the procedures on how to change the home page to Google.
How can you make Google the start page in Opera on Windows 10?
There are many people who are used to using Opera as a browser on Windows 10 as it has a free VPN and ad blocker.
Based on this fact, here it is possible for you to set the home page for your Opera browser.
1. Start the Opera browser.
2. In Opera, on the right side, click the configuration image . Then scroll down to go to browser settings .
3. In the browser settings, under At the beginning look for the third option: open a specific page or set of pages click on Set pages .
4. Then add a home page, type http://www.google.com/ and save it.
At the moment, Google will be the start page of your Opera browser in Windows 10 in the sense that it will open in view when you open this browser.
In a nutshell, this post will mainly teach you how to change default browser and how to make Google your home page in Windows 10.
So if possible, if you want to set home page as Google in Google Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, etc, you can do the above. If your browser is not listed in this article, you can also let us know and then help you with the home page.