Last weekend, the Korean edition of ETNews reported that Samsung had suspended production of the Galaxy S21 FE, which was supposed to be an affordable version of the brand’s current flagship. Allegedly, it was decided to postpone or completely cancel the launch of the FE version due to several problems, including a shortage of semiconductors. But Samsung was quick to deny this information.

Representatives of the press service of Samsung in a statement addressed to Bloomberg said that the company had not made a final decision to discontinue production of the new product.

“While we cannot discuss the details of an as yet unannounced product, we want to say that nothing has yet been determined regarding the proposed suspension of production,” Samsung said in a statement.

Recall that the Samsung Galaxy S21 FE should replace last year’s Galaxy S20 FE. It will be a “lightweight” version of the current flagship at a more affordable price. If everything goes according to plan, then the announcement of the new representative of the Samsung Galaxy S21 family should take place either in August or in September of this year at the traditional Galaxy Unpacked presentation.

YOU CAN ALSO READ:   The animated series Tom and Jerry returns to the screens: it will be shown on HBO Max on July 1

Write A Comment