Safety It is considered the highest priority among Internet users around the world. It doesn’t matter if you are in Windows, iOS or Android , your data and identity must be protected. Also, malware or spyware could be the worst nightmare when you are vulnerable to attack. To protect themselves, users seek the help of Antivirus. Scanguard it is a well known antivirus. However, is the Internet full of questions like if Scanguard is safe? or, if Scanguard is a scam , or if Scanguard is fake / malware / virus , etc. In this post, I will introduce you to a revision honest of Scanguard you can decide whether you need Scanguard or not.
Quick Introduction: Scanguard
According to the perspective to choose an antivirus program, ScanGuard Antivirus is a good general option. I would personally recommend ScanGuard Antivirus as a solid and neat antivirus program. It also offers excellent additional functions, supports a wide variety of platforms (cross-platform) and it even comes bundled with a Solid VPN . All of this comes under the category of a quick introduction if you’re wondering what Scanguard is. However, people still feel the need to know about Scanguard reviews. I’ll try to clear the mist that covers the name of Scanguard with my revision detailed of Scanguard .
ScanGuard review [100% legitimate]
Is Scanguard safe? Is Scanguard a scam? Is Scanguard malware / virus? All these questions have crowded many forums on the Internet. Because of this, I felt the need to provide a short Scanguard review that will help users decide whether or not they should use Scanguard. Continue with this Scanguard review and decide if Scanguard is worth it.
Is ScanGuard safe as an antivirus?
I’ll start the Scanguard review by answering the most frequently asked questions related to Scanguard: Is Scanguard safe? The shortest answer to this question would be YES . I will provide some facts and points that will strengthen my answer. But first, I’ll counter the online skepticism that Scanguard covers and because of which people doubt it.
I found certain posts related to the Scanguard review that showed some false points that oppose the use of Scanguard. I’ll try to counter them here in this Scanguard review.
- Point 1: Scanguard website lacks a contact address .
- Point 2: They do not offer a free trial to try the products before you buy them.
- Truth: Failure to provide a free trial never means the product is a scam. If you want to know about Scanguard, you can ask the people who bought it.
These were the 2 most popular points on the basis of which users doubt Scanguard and seek an honest Scanguard review.
Scanguard review: pros and cons
Personally, I liked all of Scanguard and would suggest using it if you want a simple and solid antivirus program. I’ll explain both: what I liked about Scanguard and what I didn’t like about Scanguard.
- VPN strong is included
- Amazing customer service
- Additional functions available for free
- Low starting price of the package (with discount )
- One account for all your devices ( Multi platform )
- It is a new company that not yet recognized by Microsoft , which could conflict with Windows Defender.
- The version of Free trial not available.
- Renewal fees they are a bit excessive
- The firewall that is offers is a bit basic, as there are better options available with other programs
- There is no antivirus function available on the iOS app
This is my honest opinion on Scanguard after using it. I’ll give Scanguard a thumbs up . Read further to briefly learn about Scanguard features and services.
Protection against malware and spyware by Scanguard
In an era where online phishing threats, malicious viruses, and other cyberattacks are far more sophisticated than they used to be, protection against malware or spyware is the most important aspect of staying safe online. ScanGuard Antivirus has two types of scans to keep you protected:
- A quick , to check the everyday places you need to look at: your desktop, downloads, browsers, etc.
- A complete and deep scan to check every bit and byte of your device. If something is detected (adware, spyware, malware, etc.), it will be removed instantly to prevent further damage.
Rating: 8.4 / 10
Scanguard additional features
What I liked the most about using Scanguard was the additional features provided for free with the package. These features are very useful and ensure that your system runs smoothly.
- The File manager it will erase your duplicate files and give you a better way to handle your data.
- ScanGuard will also try optimize your output for speed and performance , and manage your settings to keep your device running smoothly.
- Too delete your old internet history or the unwanted caching , while keeping your stored information intact.
- The company also has future plans to include parental controls with antivirus software, which is always helpful for parents.
Rating: 8.6 / 10
The firewall protection provided by Scanguard disappointed many users, including myself. The current firewall offered by ScanGuard does its job but nothing more than that. In fact, in comparison, Windows Defender is a better option. However, there is a positive point here as well. The ScanGuard website states that they hope to release a new and improved soon bidirectional firewall. This directly indicates that they have listened to feedback from their customers and are seriously looking to improve their products. This is a plus here.
Pricing for Scanguard
Scanguard delivers exactly what it promises. Can pay a $ 99 flat fee by Antivirus Pro for one year, but with a generous starting offering from 50% off f, you would be paying $ 49 for the first year. Also, if you are lucky, an additional discount may also be offered to $ 39 . Along with these, ScanGuard Antivirus will also include a gift of free welcome of an improved firewall and a system hardening, which would generally cost you $ 38 . This is all a pretty sweet and dignified deal. You should be aware that these programs are automatically renewed after the agreed term has passed. However, this is offset by a 30 day money back guarantee. if you change your mind, which is good considering there is no free trial before purchase.
Rating: 8.4 / 10
Other things to consider about Scanguard
Here are some other positives and negatives about Scanguard to round out our Scanguard review.
- The Scanguard setup is pretty easy . It will most likely take a few minutes.
- The user interface is amazing . Cross-platform capability is the best thing about Scanguard.
- Customer service is nothing short of better . They are available to help you with problems 24 × 7.
- Scanguard is not a certified company A + BBB.org .
- Scanguard is not a Microsoft Gold Partner verified.
- McAfee Secure Scanguard has not certified.
This was my honest review of Scanguard based on 100% legitimate and real information. Scanguard is NOT a scam and it is completely safe. You can try it if you want without worrying too much.
Scanguard’s overall rating based on Scanguard’s review: 6.5 / 10 .
If you still have any questions or just want to share your experience, visit the box Comments quickly. I hope I have helped you clear your mind.