Are you among the people who love to use the Snapseed app and want to download Snapseed for PC? This app is a fan favorite for Android users. However, it is quite understandable that you also want to edit your images conveniently on your Windows PC. If you don’t know how to do it, you have come to the right place. We have some methods and tricks to use Snapseed on Windows 10, 8 and 7 PC. Read on.
Let us begin!
Snapseed for PC: everything you need to know
Google’s Snapseed has become one of the best photo editors in today’s age. On par with the likes of VSCO and Adobe Lightroom, Snapseed is smooth, powerful, and used by tons of users as their regular editing application. The best part is that Snapseed is completely free and comes directly from Google.
Now let’s talk about the main point and that is how to use Snapseed on Windows PC.
Is Snapseed available for PC?
Unfortunately, there is no official app for Snapseed available on the Windows Store or otherwise. However, there are a few ways to easily get Snapseed for your Windows PC.
However, be aware that there may be websites that claim to host a third-party application that Snapseed can run for your PC. Most of the time, these applications are riddled with malware and it is advisable not to install them on your PC.
With that said, let’s take a look at how to get Snapseed for PC .
Get Snapseed on PC using emulators
The most common and easiest way to get Snapseed for your PC is through an emulator. Android emulators are simple and easy to use and serve all the functions you want for an application on your PC.
1. Download Snapseed on PC using Bluestacks
Bluestacks is by far the most popular android emulator which exists for both Mac and Windows. Basically, you can use Bluestacks to run Android apps and games on your computer. It is compatible with the latest versions of Android and does not lag or consume too much memory. Although the main focus of the emulator was playing games, we will use it to run the Snapseed application on our Windows PC.
- The first step will be install Bluestacks on our Windows PC . Get the installer from site web of Bluestacks here .
- Once you download that, run it and install the application following the on-screen instructions .
- Once it’s installed, run and open Bluestacks. Set up the Android device.
- You will also be asked to log into your Google account. Sign in or create a Google account if you don’t have one.
- Now all you need to do is open the Play Store and search for the Snapseed app.
- Once the application is downloaded, you will be able to find it in your application list in the Android emulator.
In this way, you can run Snapseed on PC using Bluestacks, log in as you normally would. Enjoy.
2. Android Nox Emulator
Another great Android emulator that can be used to run Snapseed for PC is Nox. Nox’s simple functionality makes it as good as Bluestacks to use as an emulator. It is considered to be one of the smoothest emulators out there, so you may want to get your hands on it. Let’s see how to use it.
- First of all, get Nox from here
- Once it’s downloaded, like before, run it, agree to the terms and conditions, and continue.
- Drag the Nox icon into the Applications folder. On-screen prompts will be present to help you install the application.
- Click Open, and Nox will start.
- When opening, if you receive a message that says » Your version of VirtualBox may not be compatible with Nox App Player «, Follow the steps below.
- Get out of Nox. Now go to https://www.virtualbox.org/
- Click Download
- Now, click on Windows hosts
- Once the download is complete, click to open it.
- Now, follow the onscreen instructions to install VirtualBox on Windows
- Once VirtualBox is installed successfully, open Nox again. This time, it won’t show the error message.
- Now that Nox is launched, click on the Play Store, find the Snapseed app and install it, just like we did for Bluestacks.
Now you can use the Snapseed application on Windows and edit your images with all the functionality of Snapseed!
This way, you can use other emulators, including Andy Player , to emulate Android on Windows and run Snapseed for PC .
We hope that through this article you were able to use Snapseed for your Windows PC and that it works perfectly well for you. We recommend that you use emulators as they lack the licenses and other issues that suspicious third-party applications have, not to mention the risks of malware. If you have any further questions about the content of this article, you can drop us a comment below and we will respond with a relevant answer. That will be it for today’s article on Snapseed for PC.