Do not touch There is no internet access or an unidentified network after Windows 10 1903 update? And running the network troubleshooter (right-clicking on the network / Wi-Fi symbol and selecting troubleshoot) you get that the default gateway is not available . Several users report this issue after installing the recent Windows patch update,
Wifi will connect for a minute or two and then the warning sign will appear on the wifi icon on the taskbar indicating that there is no internet connection. Using the troubleshooter that runs and resets the adapter, at that point it tells me that the problem was that » the default gateway is not available »And that the problem is solved. But that solution works for another few minutes, at which point I lose connection again.
A default gateway is used to allow devices on one network to communicate with devices on another network. In other words, the Default Gateway it is that node on your system that forwards packets from your network to external networks. And mostly wrong network adapter settings, problematic network adapter driver (especially after Windows update), virus malware infection or security software cause Default gateway is not available error. And when this error occurred on your device, it will not be able to communicate with the external network. That result does not have internet access in Windows 10.
If you are also having trouble with this problem, here are some effective solutions help to repair the default gateway which is not available in Windows 10, 8.1 and 7.
Windows 10 Slide to close function
To see the Slide to Close feature in Windows 10 in action,
- Press Windows hotkeys + R on the keyboard
- Write the slide of command to turn off and click OK
- The swipe to close feature will scroll the lock screen to the middle of the screen.
- Then all you need to do is download it to shut down your PC.
To quickly turn off your Windows 10 / 8.1 touch device, you can create a Slide to Power off shortcut on your desktop. If you want permanent access to the feature, you can create a shortcut or pin the slidetoshutdown.exe file to the Start menu or Taskbar.
Create slide shortcut to shutdown
- To create a Slide to Close shortcut, right-click on your Windows desktop
- Select New and then Shortcut
- Now in the Create Shortcut wizard that opens.
- In the Enter the location of the item field, type % windir% System32 SlideToShutDown.exe
- Click Next
- Give the shortcut a name: SlideToShutDown,
- and click Finish.
- Now select the shortcut, right click on it and select properties
- Click Change Icon, select the appropriate icon for this.
- Now when you want to turn off your tablet or touch device, click / tap this icon.
- The lock screen will scroll to the middle of the screen and stay there.
- Drag it to the bottom edge of the screen and your computer will shut down.
Tablet users especially may find this feature more useful, if you create your shortcut on the desktop or pin it to your taskbar. The Slide to Power Off function can also be used with the mouse, you can drag the overlay down with the mouse pointer.
Trick 2 to slide to the off function
- Open File Explorer and then navigate C: windows system32
- There you will find the file slidetoshutdown.exe .
- Right click to pin it to Start or Taskbar
- You can drag the slidetoshutdown.exe file to the desktop while holding down the Alt key.
- This will create a shortcut on the desktop.
- Double-click the shortcut icon to access the slide-to-shutdown function.