As the name implies, this article will focus on programs for obtaining Ruth rights. Sooner or later, every active Android user, for one reason or another, needs to get Root on his device. If you don’t know what they are and how to get them, then you’ve come to the right place. In this article, we will walk you through the process of obtaining root rights, as well as answering frequently asked questions.
What is root law
First, let’s find out what root rights are and why they are needed. In simple terms, then:
Ruth is right – these are superuser rights, which make it possible to log into the Android system on behalf of the administrator (developer).
In turn, this will give you complete control and freedom of action over the system files of your Android phone. Why do ordinary users need it? There may be several reasons for this, which we will discuss below.
Types of root rights
There are three types of root rights:
- Full – permanent rights, special actions will be required to remove them.
- Shell is an analogue of the previous ones, but with a limitation, since they do not have access to the system folder.
- Temporary – temporary, after the device is rebooted, access to them will be lost.
Root (translated from English) – root, meaning the root of the system. Perhaps you have already met applications in the Play Store with the inscription “Root Required” – this inscription means that these programs work only if you have these rights.
Below we will consider all the pros and cons of the presence of Root on the android, and also list in more detail what exactly rooting a smartphone or tablet gives.
Pros of root rights
Let’s start with the benefits for which the owners of their gadgets want to get administrator rights.
- One of the main advantages is the removal of built-in games and system applications that cannot be removed in the usual way.
- The ability to hack games by making free purchases
- Removing ads from games.
- Modifying system files.
- Installing useful software that only works with root.
- Installing third-party firmware or mods.
- Activation of many additional functions.
- Increased productivity and autonomy, which are achieved with additional applications.
Cons of root rights
There are not so many disadvantages as advantages, but still they are:
- When you receive a root or if you accidentally delete the “wrong” system file (which is more likely), you can disable the entire device (turn your tablet or smartphone into a “brick”), but most often the gadget can be revived.
- Rooting voids your warranty (but all signs that you were getting rut can be fixed)
- You will not be able to receive software updates over the air from the manufacturer.
Actually, this is where all the shortcomings end. Now that you know about all the possible risks associated with root rights, you can move on to the programs themselves, and it’s up to you to download them or not.
How to get Root rights
In order to get root rights, most often it is enough just to run a special application on your gadget. Sometimes, depending on the device model or Android version, the root can only be obtained using a computer, via USB. In general, the process of obtaining a root for each model is individual, and for each Android it requires choosing its own way of activating Root.
Please note that when downloading such programs, antiviruses may show a virus, since they all contain the Android protection bypass code. The developers do not bear any responsibility for possible damage resulting from obtaining Root rights on your device. You do everything at your own peril and risk!
As a rule, rooting occurs using exploits, through errors and system bugs, which are always “dangerous” in the opinion of antiviruses. All the programs presented below are downloaded from official sites, so you can be sure about the safety of your mobile.
Programs for obtaining Root rights with and without a PC
One of the most popular programs for obtaining root rights to an android without a computer. Framarut also installs the Superuser and SuperSu apps, which are needed to manage root access. To get root, you need to copy the APK file to the phone memory and run it. Antiviruses can swear at a virus, since this program contains a protection bypass.
- Download and install Framaroot.
- Launch it, then select one of the listed applications responsible for superuser management – Superuser or SuperSU.
- Then choose one of the characters you like.
- Wait a few seconds, a window with the result of the process should appear.
- Reboot your device.
- Together with Framarut, the SuperSu application will be installed, if this did not happen, then SuperSu can be downloaded independently from the Play Market.
It is also a fairly popular application with which you can get root rights to an android without a PC. Kinggut is suitable for most versions and currently supports about 10 thousand mobile phones and more than 40 thousand firmware with Android version from 2.3 to 5.1. To work, you need to turn on the program, press the “Start” button and wait for the result.
- Charge your device by at least 30%.
- Connect the internet.
- Enable downloading applications from “Unknown sources” in the settings.
- Disable antivirus, because antiviruses can show a virus, as Kinggut contains the Android protection bypass code.
- Launch KingRoot.
- Open and click “Get Root”. The operation may take several minutes.
- If the result is successful, then you can go to the next item.
- Reboot your smartphone.
- Install KingUser from Google Play.
- Remove KingRoot.
The program for obtaining root rights in one click, from the Chinese developer Qihoo 360. 360ROOT combines different methods of rooting, therefore it works both with a PC and without it. The program supports over 9000 models: Sony, HTC, Fly, Lenovo, Samsung, etc.
After launching the application, it will independently determine the model of your android, and choose the method of rooting. The software is in Chinese, but do not be afraid, for work it is enough to install, run and press the “ROOT” button. You just have to wait for the process to finish and then restart your tablet.
A program for obtaining Root on Android devices, developed by the famous hacker Geohot, who hacked the PS3 and Iphone game consoles. According to the hacker, Tovelroot can be used to hack Samsung Galaxy S5, Galaxy S4 Active, Google Nexus 5, Galaxy Note 3 and other android models with a kernel released before June 2014. On later versions, ToverRut may not work.
- Install Towelroot.
- After launch, click the “Make it ra1n” button.
- Wait for the automatic reboot.
- Check for Root, if successful, install SeperSu from Google Market.
- Then you can uninstall the program.
5. ROOT GENIUS
A program for obtaining and removing root on android, both without a PC, and using a computer. Currently, more than 15,000 models are supported, from Asus, Samsung, LG, etc., but the list continues to grow.
Using the program is just as easy as the previous software – just start and press the “Start” button. If the process ended successfully, then you just have to reboot and enjoy the result.
6. ROOT MASTER
A universal program for quickly obtaining Root rights on Android devices without using a computer. You just need to start and press the “START” key, wait for the process to complete and restart the gadget.
Root Master supports over 10 thousand popular models such as Samsung, Lenovo, Huawei, LG, etc. To control access, you need the SuperSu or SuperUser application, which can be downloaded from Google Play.
7. BAIDU ROOT
The programs are improved variants of Dingdong and RootDashi (ZhiqupkRoot). BaiduRoot is designed to obtain superuser rights in Russian in almost one click, without using a computer.
The app supports over 6000 models and is perfect for Android 2.2-4.4. A distinctive feature of the program is the creation of a backup copy before starting the process.
- Download and install Baiduroot on your phone.
- We accept the user agreement.
- If an update message appears, then press the confirm button.
- After the update is complete, click “START”.
- Wait no more than a minute.
8. DINGDONG ROOT (Easy Root)
An improved version of BaiduRoot with extended functionality. The application is designed to activate root rights on an android without a PC in one click. Works great with all Chinese brands and supports over 9000 models and works with most Samsung, HTC, Sony, Huawei, ZTE, Lenovo, CoolPad and more.
To work, you just need to run DingDong and press “START”. The program will scan your device itself and determine the best way to activate the root. The list of models is constantly updated, the current list of phones is available on the developer’s website.
A universal program for obtaining rut rights to an android without a pc. Iroot combines several rooting methods at once, together with the SuperSu application, which is necessary to manage them.
When you start the application, click “Multi-Root” and you will be shown the percentage with the probability of successfully unlocking the root on your device, as well as information about the system of your smartphone or tablet.
- Install iRoot.
- We launch it on the phone.
- Press the button “Multi-root” and then press OK.
- We are waiting for a few minutes, after which the gadget will reboot and you will have a new SuperSu icon.
A simple and fast program for obtaining root rights using a computer in a few steps. KingoRut supports almost all android versions from 1.5 to 5.0 and various smartphone models, including Sony Xperia, Google, HTC, Motorola, Samsung, LG Optimus, Huawei, Alcatel, Lenovo and others.
To install Kingoroot, you need to download the application on your pc and start the installation process. When finished, open the program. Then, to use the utility, you need to enable USB debugging mode in the settings. Once you connect the device to your computer, Kingo will download and install the appropriate driver itself. To do this, you need to click on “ROOT” and start the process. After that, the phone should automatically reboot.
How to check Ruth’s rights
The first thing to do after you have rooted is to check if there are root rights on your Android and if they are installed correctly. To do this, download any application from Google Play called RootChecker.
Root Checker – an application for quickly checking the presence and correct installation of Root rights on your Android device. To work, you just need to turn on the checker and press the “CHECK” button, after a few seconds the result of the check will appear on the screen.
If the result of the check is positive, then you will need an application with which you can manage root-rights. Please note that usually, after activating root, the access control application is installed automatically. If you find that this has not happened, then you can download it yourself.
SuperSU – the most popular application for managing and distributing root access. In addition, Superuser or Kingo SuperUser may suit you, especially if you received rut with the KingoRoot program (PC or APK version).
Using this program is very easy, all you need to do is go to the settings and tick all the applications that require Root. Or just confirm access in a pop-up window on the screen of your device when any application requests a connection to root rights.
And what program did you manage to get the root of the rights to? Share your opinion by leaving a comment at the bottom of the page, perhaps your message will be useful and help other users make a choice.