As a snippet screenshot tool, the snipping tool is built into Windows systems.
But maybe people are used to using PrintScreen key or some combination keys to cut the screen few of you have any idea where the tool is cut on Windows 10.
Now this article will tell you how you can get a sniper tool on your PC so that you can also take screenshots with this hack on Windows 10.
Method 1 – Open the Snipping Tool from the Start Menu
Normally, the snapshot tool is included in the Start menu in Windows 10.
1. Click Beginning and scroll down the Start menu to locate Windows Accessories .
2. Expand windows accessories to discover the Crop tool .
Method 2 – Open it from the search box
Since common programs can be found in the search box, there is no exception for the snipping tool in Windows 10.
1. Click Beginning and then write the cropping tool in the search box.
2. Press Get in to enter the Crop tool.
Method 3 – Open Snipping Tool by Command Prompt
You can use a command at the command prompt to open the snipping tool for Windows 10.
1. Write Symbol of the system in the search box and right-click the result to Execute as an administrator .
2. Then press Get in to navigate to Symbol of the system .
3. In the symbol of the system enter snipping.exe Y press Get in to run this command.
Immediately press Enter the cropping tool appears.
Method 4 – Open it through the Run box
Little do you know about the use of the Run box, for many users, it is mainly used to activate system services or programs, such as Services . Here it is also feasible for you to open the Snipping Tool by Run box.
1. Press Windows + R to activate the box Run .
2. Write snippingtool in the box and then do click in Accept to get the cropping tool.
You need to make sure you haven’t confused the spelling, otherwise you may not be able to open the snipping tool this way.
Method 5: Open the snipping tool on this PC
You can always find the system programs, files on this PC. So instead of keeping wondering where your snipping tool is, you can find it on this PC too.
Go to this pc > Local disk (C 🙂 > Windows > System 32 > SnippingTool.exe .
Then double click on SnipingTool.exe to open it in Windows 10.
Method 6 – Open it with PowerShell
Like Command Prompt, you must run PowerShell as an administrator if you want to use the snipping tool to take screenshots.
1. Right-click the Windows icon and choose PowerShell (Admin) to turn on the PowerShell .
2 in Windows PowerShell type the command: snippingtool and then press Get in .
You can also see that the cropping tool appears immediately.
In short, from this post, there is no doubt that you are qualified to learn many ways to get Snipping Tool on your PC in Windows 10. Choose the one that you think is the fastest and most foolproof.
After that, you are free to hack Windows 10 with the built-in tool instead of any third-party software.