Xiaomi has released the entry-level smartphone Redmi 10, the first in the series to receive a 50-megapixel camera. In addition, the new product boasts an AdaptiveSync display with a refresh rate of 90 Hz and good equipment.
Updated: Apparently, the announcement turned premature since all information has already been removed from the Xiaomi website. The official launch of Redmi 10 is expected on Wednesday, August 18th.
The manufacturer claims that the Redmi 10 is equipped with flagship features for its segment, which makes it the best in its class. The company focuses on the camera. Here it is represented by four modules, the main one of which has a resolution of 50 megapixels and allows you to shoot the starry sky in high resolution. There’s also a panoramic selfie function, perfect for taking group shots with the front camera.
Thanks to AdaptiveSync technology, Redmi 10 automatically adjusts the screen refresh rate depending on the content, extending autonomy. A special reading mode allows you to relax your eyes while browsing the web.
Redmi 10 is available in three color options: matte Carbon Gray and Pebble White, and glossy blue with a nice texture. The smartphone also has a large battery with support for fast charging, loud stereo speakers, and the latest version of MIUI.
Specifications Redmi 10:
- Display: 6.5 inches, resolution 2400 × 1080 pixels, refresh rate 90 Hz;
- Processor: MediaTek Helio G88 (2.0 GHz), Mali-G52 MC2 graphics;
- RAM: 4/6 GB;
- Internal memory: 64/128 GB;
- Main camera: 50 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP (macro) + 2 MP (depth sensor);
- Front camera: 8 MP;
- Battery: 5000 mAh, fast charging 18 W, reversible charging 9 W;
- Operating system: MIUI 12.5 based on Android 11;
- Other: stereo speakers;
- Dimensions: 161.95 x 75.53 x 8.92mm;
- Weight: 181 g.
The Redmi 10 will hit the market through Xiaomi’s official sales channels. The cost of the new item has not yet been announced.